Toxic Employees I often have business owners contact me and...
Rhonda Jansen Website Terms & Conditions
Rhonda Jansen refers to Rhonda Jansen, the owner of the website, whose registered office is PO Box 529 Golden Beach QLD 4551.
Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Rhonda Jansen doesn’t offer any warranty or guarantee on the performance, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Use of this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website material is owned by us. This material includes the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be give rise to a claim for damages.
- Prices for services and products provided by Rhonda Jansen are subject to change.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time. Your use of the site following any such amendments will be believed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the site.
- In no event shall we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in your use of this website.
Members Club Terms
Membership services are provided free to approved persons and offer exclusive access to some content on this website. By becoming a member you may receive discount offers for services and products. Membership provides an additional layer of security to ensure your private information is protected. By becoming a member you agree to the following terms;
- We may from time to time, contact you via email, this includes notifications regarding your account, offers from us and a subscription to our newsletter.
- Members are expected to conduct themselves in a polite manner if posting to a public forum or leaving comments on the site.
- Management reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time if we consider your activities inappropriate.
- You must not share your personal login details to any third party.
What does having inner peace mean to you? How can we get it...
Post Traumatic Growth refers to the positive psychological...