1. How to stop the ‘noise’ from the narcissist and gain instant control of your mood again.
2. The one thing you need to make you immune to the poison darts being thrown your wa
3. Why being angry is ok and how to channel your emotions into wins for you
4. The best revenge you can get on a narcissist and why it rapidly destroys their tyrannical hold over you
5. How to avoid the traps they set for you and beat them at their own game!
6. A quick recap of how to know if a person is a narcissist…….. Plus much more…
To the uninitiated, a narcissist is just a person with a harmless overactive opinion of themselves. But to those who know, we know that their opinion is far from harmless, and it is downright destructive.
I know first hand the kind of intentional destruction and living nightmare a narcissist can create. I lived it for 13 years after I unwittingly married a malignant narcissist.
At the time, I had no idea what was happening. I thought I was going crazy.
But the good news was, it wasn’t me. My ex-husband used everything at his disposal to manipulate, discredit and demean me. The successful career and life I had before we married, was a distant memory. I was a shadow of my former self.
After I finally gathered enough strength to leave him, I found out the truth about his narcissistic assaults.
And more importantly, I learned surefire ways to defuse and disarm his constant attacks. These surefire ways are quick and simple, and they work